ADVANTAGES OF INCORPORATING IN NEVADA
The Nevada Secretary of State's website
lists the advantages of incorporating in Nevada as:
- Stockholders, directors and officers need not live or hold meetings in Nevada, or even be U.S. Citizens.
- Directors need not be Stockholders .
- Officers and directors of a Nevada corporation can be protected from any personal liability for lawful acts of the corporation.
- Nevada corporations may purchase, hold, sell or transfer shares of its own stock.
- Nevada corporations may issue stock for capital, services, personal property, or real estate, including leases and options. The directors determine the value of any of these transactions, and their decision is final.
- Piercing of the Corporate Veil does not happen in Nevada as it does other states.
- Nevada courts have a history of case law protecting the "corporate veil", making it the most difficult in the country to pierce.Nevada courts have allowed the piercing of a corporate veil once in the last 21 years, and that was due to fraud resulting in harm to a Nevada resident. The case was Rowland v. LePire, 99 Nev. 308, 662 P.2d 1332 (1983)
- A Nevada corporation may be formed for the sole purpose of limiting a person's liability in any lawful business venture.
- The use of "bearer shares" is prohibited in Nevada.
- Link to Nevada Corporate Statutes here
- Nevada Law Library to research all aspects of Nevada law
| Advantages | | Corporation Info | Privacy | Nevada v. Delaware |
| Printable Order Form | Links
| Home |
Silver Shield Services, Inc.
3315 Hwy 50
Silver Springs, Nevada 89429
(775) 577-4822 - Telephone
(775) 546-9955 - fax
Website design by: XBSI
**Information on this site is not intended as and shall not be construed to be LEGAL ADVICE.
When dealing with legal matters, you should always avail yourself of the services of a qualified member of the Bar Association.