Incorporate in Nevada
A corporate shell is a corporation that is completely formed and ready to proceed. It is called a “shell” simply because it has NO stockholders, directors or officers—YET. It is a shell with nothing (no life) within it. It has NO assets or liabilities.
Aged shelf corporations are always in demand and the prices at which they sell are a testament to their value as an alternative investment. Aged, or Shelf Corporations are existing corporations that are in good standing with the State of Nevada.
* Note: You can file your own list of officers; or, if you prefer, we can provide nominee officers to protect your privacy.
• Allows the new business to promote and use the Aged Corporations established time of existence for marketing, advertising, and other strategic purposes.
• Provides established longevity and operating history.
• May provide established banking and/or credit history.
• Establishing credit with banks, investors & leasing companies (most lenders require a minimum of 2 and usually 3 years history in order to establish corporate credit)
Our supply of Shelf Corporations are between 1 to 15 years old. Call for pricing and availability.
| Advantages | | Corporation Info | Privacy | Nevada v. Delaware |
| Printable Order Form | Links
| Home |
Silver Shield Services, Inc.
3315 Hwy 50
Silver Springs, Nevada 89429
(775) 577-4822 - Telephone
(775) 546-9955 - fax
Website design by: XBSI
**Information on this site is not intended as and shall not be construed to be LEGAL ADVICE.
When dealing with legal matters, you should always avail yourself of the services of a qualified member of the Bar Association.